A step-by-step guide to successful mobile marketing strategies
Go from zero to sixty with this practical book that helps you craft and deploy mobile marketing strategies for everything from brand building to lead generation and sales. As part of the popular do-it-yourself, Hour A Day series, this new book is full of advice, practical tips, and step-by-step tactics you can put to use right away. Start leveraging location-based marketing via Foursquare and Yelp, see how to set up and manage mobile commerce, and try such technologies as QR codes, ambient communication (RFID and Bluetooth), mobile broadcasting, and more.
Take action now and mobile-loving customers will soon find you, thanks to these successful ideas and strategies from expert mobile marketers, Rachel Pasqua and Noah Elkin.
- Shows you step by step how to develop, implement, and measure a successful mobile marketing strategy
- Pares down a complex process into approachable, bite-sized tasks you can tackle in an hour a day
- Covers vital mobile marketing weapons like messaging, mobile websites, apps, and mobile advertising to help you achieve your goals
- Gets you up to speed on location-based marketing via Foursquare and Yelp, using mobile commerce, and leveraging technologies such as as QR codes, ambient communication (RFID and Bluetooth), and mobile broadcasting
Mobile Marketing: An Hour A Day is a must-have resource for marketers and advertisers who want a compelling mobile presence.
More About The Product
- Mobile Marketing An Hour a Day
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.